In today’s highly complex and digital-first environment, the primary role of leaders is to work as enablers and facilitators for their staff.
The Leadership Essentials virtual learning series provides an introduction to both the functional and people-focused aspects of leading teams. Exploring critical success factors in working with others to deliver operational outcomes, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge to establish and maintain strong relationships, promote high performance, solve problems, and adapt your unique leadership style to different situations and team needs.
The Leadership Essentials virtual class is intended for current and future managers looking to become stronger, more inspiring leaders so as to produce greater organisational results.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify attributes of successful leaders and leadership styles that are context appropriate
- Leverage workplace dependencies and interdependencies for mutually beneficial outcomes
- Foster a team culture of collaboration, cooperation, and commitment to high performance
- Build team capability through coaching and professional development
- Apply a consultative approach to team problem solving and decision making
- Use communication frameworks to provide meaningful and constructive feedback
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Online Virtual Learning Session – 2 x 90-minute sessions across 2 days
$445.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)