Effective Project Management delivers success. Without it, we are left with disorderly management, uncertain objectives and high-risk projects delivered late, over budget and out of scope. Project management skills are essential to provide focus and direction, achieve strategic alignment, and achieve the highest quality delivery of projects across teams.
AIM’s Applied Project Management short course provides a comprehensive understanding of all aspects of the project management lifecycle. Aligned to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBok) industry competency standards, this three-day course is perfect for anyone involved in workplace projects. From initiation and planning through to execution and closure, discover how to manage for consistently successful project outcomes.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Contribute to project’s scope by identifying objectives, constraints and outcomes
- Identify and address stakeholder needs
- Contribute to project estimation and the development of the project management plan
- Contribute to identifying, establishing and managing human resources
- Contribute to planning and implementing project communication processes
- Apply a project schedule and budget
- Contribute to identifying and implementing quality management policies and procedures
- Monitor project expenditure, identify procurement requirements and assist with supplier selection
- Plan for, control and review any risks associated with the project
- Contribute to project finalisation activities
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Online (6-months continuous access)
3 day On-Campus Workshop (face-to-face)
Campus Locations: Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Adelaide
Face to face: $2,722.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)
Online: $2,178 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)