This five-day course offers project managers an invaluable step up by teaching them how to approach the stages of project management with strong leadership, governance and project integration. Learn vital skills to pull together a project with a range of proven strategies to help you develop and implement projects, while simultaneously managing project teams effectively.
The Project Management Practitioner short course, run over five days across two weeks, is ideal for you and your career if you’re a project manager looking to undertake formal training or preparing to transition to a program management role.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Manage project scope while managing time in terms of implementing the project schedule and assessing time management outcomes
- Manage quality within projects by implementing quality control and assurance processes, while reviewing to make quality improvements in current and future projects
- Identify, analyse and refine project costs, budgets and procurement while planning for human resources, implementing personnel training and managing the project team
- Manage risks that may impact project objectives by identifying, analysing and monitoring contingency plans and implementing robust project governance
- Integrate continuous improvement into current and future projects
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
5 day On-Campus Workshop (face-to-face)
Campus Locations: Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Adelaide
$4,537.80 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)