While it is always valuable to work hard, achieving sustainable long-term results requires you to work smart.
The Personal Productivity virtual learning series explores how you can build and sustain your capacity and productivity by optimising your energy levels and focused attention. This series explores a variety of energy sources and tools you can use to effectively plan and deliver on your work commitments without experiencing fatigue and burnout.
The Personal Productivity virtual class is designed for those who are seeking to reclaim their focus and productivity to maximise their professional output.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Leverage the four core sources of energy and their connection with capacity and productivity
- Apply tools and techniques to mindfully focus attention to your work
- Use the Priority Matrix to manage the tasks you need to complete
- Identify and implement tools and strategies to balance competing demands
- Maintain personal health and wellbeing
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Online Virtual Learning Session – 2 x 90-minute sessions across 2 days
$445.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)