This one-day short course from the Australian Institute of Management will provide an overview of mental health and wellness, defining and contextualising it for the workplace, and exploring common stigma attached to mental health.
Learn strategies to recognise the effects of common mental health conditions, engage confidently and respectfully with employees about their wellbeing, and create and maintain a work environment that is psychologically safe.
Mental Health in the Workplace is ideal for any leader, manager or workplace ally who is responsible for the wellbeing and productivity of others.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify causes of pressure during different life stages
- Recognise the effects of common mental health conditions
- Break down barriers and destigmatise mental health
- Confidently engage employees in respectful conversations about their mental wellbeing
- Explore and recommend a range of support options
- Create and maintain a psychologically safe work environment
- Protect and promote mental welfare at work
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Face-to-face – 1-day on Campus Workshop
Campus Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra
$805.00 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)