Maintaining a high level of mental health has great benefits for all elements of your life, both private and professional.
The Mental Health and Working Remotely virtual learning series provides a foundation and framework for understanding mental wellbeing in the context of working with dispersed individuals and teams. During the series you’ll learn practical tools and techniques to successfully engage virtual teams while recognising the potential challenges of working without a workplace.
Acknowledging that communication is critical in maintaining connections, especially during challenging times, you’ll learn how to recognise when others are struggling and apply key skills to talk about mental wellbeing with compassion and care.
The Mental Health and Working Remotely virtual class is intended for anyone who works remotely or in isolation, as well as managers of remote workers, to help maintain mental health and productivity.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Adopt techniques to enable productive remote working while maintaining wellbeing
- Recognise common responses to uncertainty, stress, isolation and loss of connection
- Identify signs that colleagues are struggling with work in the virtual world
- Confidently engage others in respectful conversations about their mental health
- Explore and recommend a range of support options
- Apply strategies to successfully care for yourself and others
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Online Virtual Learning Session – 2 x 90-minute sessions across 2 days
$445.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)