The 2019 AIM leadership survey ranked Communication as the #1 skill needed for great leadership. However, in our increasingly matrixed organisations, communication skills are vital at every level to drive project outcomes, convey complex ideas, influence others and inspire trust.
The Advanced Communication short course empowers you with the critical thinking skills to build compelling arguments, engage others and present your ideas with influence and impact. Assert your position, recognise deceptive reasoning and present a substantiated viewpoint with confidence.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse ideas for communication to others
- Develop strategies for communicating often controversial ideas
- Provoke response and reaction to your ideas using different techniques and taking risks in the process
- Understand a framework to debate and discuss ideas
- Present and argue substantiated positions on ideas with confidence
- Reflect on and appraise others ideas, incorporating them with your own
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Face-to-face – 1-day on Campus Workshop
Online: 6-Months Continuous Access
Campus Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra
Face-to-face: $805.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)
Online: $513 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)