In today’s increasingly complex and uncertain business environment, the most effective leaders successfully maintain a competitive advantage by delivering on strategic objectives in the face constant change.
AIM’s Strategic Leadership short course provides the practical tools and techniques necessary to successfully plan and deliver your organisation’s future strategic outcomes. From creating the vision to business plan execution, learn how to create realistic yet ambitious plans that support growth and financial sustainability.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse internal and external environments to determine strategic goals
- Create strategic plans to future-proof your business
- Engage and gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Develop and implement business plans
- Plan for, implement and manage financial performance
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Face-to-face: 3 day on Campus Workshop
Online: 6-Months Continuous Access
Campus Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra
Face-to-face: $2,335.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)
Online: $1,413 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)