Strengthen your leadership identity with this course, especially designed for senior managers who wish to create a positive influence on management and the organisation as a whole. Learn how to apply a ‘people perspective’ to decision-making and become an inspirational and authoritative leader. If you live and breathe the organisation’s vision and values, you’ll inspire employees to deliver results.
This course is absolutely ideal for any senior manager who would like to further develop their skills for effectively leading their organisation and the people within it.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply context-specific leadership styles to build credibility, trust and respect
- Create connections between organisational objectives, values and standards in order to build commitment
- Create trust, confidence and respect through positive role modelling and effective communication and consultation
- Lead, consult and promote the benefits of organisational change initiatives
- Contribute to the creation of an organisation development plans and practices
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Face-to-face: 3 day on Campus Workshop
Online: 6-Months Continuous Access
Campus Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra
Face-to-face: $2,335.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)
Online: $1,413 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)