This one-day course will provide you with the skills to develop an operational plan, acquire resources, monitor progress and evaluate performance. You’ll explore options and contingencies in operational planning, and walk away armed with skills that help you minimise risk and deliver results for your organisation.
If you’re a manager with any form of responsibility for planning and monitoring work at an operational level in your organisation, this is an essential course for you and your career.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and collate, analyse and organise details of the resources needed to achieve them, including recruitment of staff
- Ensure proposals for resource requirements are supported by a variety of information sources and specialist advice as required
- Develop risk and contingency action plans
- Monitor performance systems and processes to assess progress and manage variation
- Develop strategies to ensure that employees are recruited and inducted within your organisation’s human resources management policies
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
1 day On-Campus Workshop (face-to-face)
Campus Locations: Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Adelaide
$805.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)