The transition from peer into a leadership position can be a difficult one. New managers and supervisors are often high individual performers but are ill equipped with the new set of skills and behaviours required to effectively get work done through others. Research shows that 87% of managers wish they had had more training and support as they took the step into a management role.
The AIM New Leader program builds the foundational skills and knowledge of great management and provides the ongoing support to ensure a successful transition. Including a DiSC behavioural assessment, AIM New Leaders understand their own communication and management style and can identify how to get the best out of their team.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Identify the strengths of your character and develop your effectiveness in communicating with others
- Build credibility and trust while cultivating positive workplace relationships
- Provide direction and motivate teams to achieve operational goals
- Monitor performance and respond to changing circumstances
- Identify and overcome common challenges faced by new leaders
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Face-to-face: 2 day on Campus Workshop + 12 months of online resources
Campus Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Mackay
$1,773.00 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)