Designed for the working professional, AIM Business School’s TEQSA accredited MBA+ is Australia’s leading qualification for managers seeking proven and impactful results for their career. This is why the latest survey data from Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching (QILT) shows that our graduates have the highest median salaries among all postgraduate universities and institutes in the country.
About the Course
You go the extra mile, so should your degree. The accredited MBA+ from one of Australia’s leading institutes unlocks five years of extra benefits with the MBA+ Gold Card. It’s your career, without limits.
MBA+ unlocks your potential with limitless learning with five years of benefits:
- AIM Coaches: assist you in study and career-related services
- Short Courses: continue learning even after graduating to keep your skills current
- AIM Lounges: work, network and collaborate in our AIM Lounges nationally
The MBA+ will equip you with the theory, framework and skills to tackle challenges you may face in the complex business environment – be transformed and gain a qualification that provides you with the ability to apply the latest theory and ideas to real life situations as you study with the maximum flexibility.
Course Outcomes and Units Achieved
Depending on your eligibility, you can enrol directly into the MBA+ or study the MBA+ stage-by-stage.
Graduate Certificate in Management
- Leading Managing and Developing People
- Marketing for Managers
- Managing Operational Improvement
- Managing Financial Resources
Graduate Diploma in Management
- Managing, Developing & Implementing Strategy^+
- Economics for Managers^+
- Business Research Methods^+
- Business Decision Making & Analysis^+
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Corporate Strategy and Responsibility (Capstone Unit)°
- Plus, select three electives of your choice or;
- Select a subject focus area with the MBA-Focus option in the field of Human Resource Management, Change Management, Entrepreneurship and Consultancy.
Entry or Workplace Requirements
At AIM Business School, the MBA+ has entry options for the most experienced managers. Enter with:
- Bachelor degree and two (2) years’ relevant management experience or;
Alternatively, for managers who do not have a completed undergraduate degree, you can enter the MBA+ by starting at the Graduate Certificate of Management with:
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma and three (3) years’ management experience or;
- No formal tertiary qualification but five years’ (5) relevant management experience.
You’ll be able to build towards your MBA while gaining an additional two qualifications along the way.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Online or Blended (face-to-face and online) training.
This course takes 12-24 months to compete.
$32,400.00 (FEE-HELP available)