Emotional intelligence underlies our self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience. In a world where the number of people we work with on a daily basis has multiplied, the ability to understand and harness human emotions is critical to success.
Research conducted by Gallup has found that the emotional intelligence (E.I.) of leaders directly correlates to employee tenure and productivity, with most employees caring more about their relationship with their boss more than their salary. Emotional intelligence is a key ingredient in successful leadership and can be developed through practice.
AIM’s Leading with Emotional Intelligence short course shows you how to harness your own emotions and those of others to enhance decision-making, improve behaviour and facilitate high performance. Including a Genos Emotional Intelligence Report, you’ll become aware of how your emotions directly impact those around you, both in work and personal lives.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the social neuroscience of emotions and emotional intelligence
- Improve your management of emotions
- Enhance your relationships within and outside of the workplace
- Facilitate difficult conversations with confidence
- Feel less stressed and be better equipped to manage high work demands and stress
- Create a positive work environment for others
- Facilitate high performance
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Face-to-face – 2-day on Campus Workshop
Online: 6 x 90-minute sessions across 3 days
Campus Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra
Face-to-face: $1,525.00 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)
Online: $1,080 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)