Selling to existing accounts is one of the biggest untapped opportunities for revenue growth. In fact, top performers in strategic account management experience significantly greater revenue growth, profit growth, and year-over-year client satisfaction. Our Strategic Account Management training teaches you how to grow existing accounts by fostering relationships with key buying influencers across an organization as well as keeping the competition at bay.
If you would like to obtain the critical skills and knowledge needed to turn account growth opportunities into account growth realities, this program is for you.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Build strategies for strategic account management, including penetrating, expanding, and protecting strategic accounts
- Construct a strategic account team poised to maximize success
- Lead value discovery sessions with internal teams and accounts for the purpose of value connection and co-creation
- View needs from the buyer’s perspective to strengthen and deepen value for accounts
- Assess strategic account management success, and determine whether they need to stay the course, pivot, or otherwise adjust the strategy
- Build account plans that actually work and result in revenue growth, deeper relationships, and overall account success
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
1 day On-Campus Workshop (face-to-face)
Campus Locations: Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Adelaide
$895.00 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)