Website Mort and Co
Come grow with us, be a part of our story
We are looking to welcome some Livestock Hands to our Grassdale Feedlot Movements Team. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team in the agricultural industry, we would love to hear from you!
Mort & Co is a revolutionary agricultural company that supports many state-of-the-art facilities across its network that contribute to the vertical supply food chain for which we have grown from the ground up over 25 years in the agricultural industry. Mort and Co prides itself on its inclusive companywide culture, the highest stringent standards in animal welfare and being a true industry leader in agriculture. Grow with us, be part of our story.
- Above award wages and competitive hourly rates.
- Company-owned accommodation in Dalby at competitive rental rates (subject to availability).
- Modern horse facilities, horse care allowance, horsemanship and livestock handling training provided.
- Energetic, progressive and efficient team environment.
- Opportunity to develop and progress within the company.
- Drafting, processing and livestock movements.
- Data entry/processing and accurate record-keeping using specialist feedlot systems.
- Pen riding and hospital treatments as required.
- On foot cattle experience preferable but not a necessity.
- A keen attitude, willingness to learn, ability to contribute positively to the team and embody company values.
- A strong work ethic, excellent communication skills and ability to work a ten on/four off roster.
- This position presents a great opportunity to develop your career in Agriculture with an industry-leading company.
For general enquiries, please email The People, Culture & Training Team at email@example.com or call 07 4639 6049.
To apply for this job please visit www.mortco.com.au.