Website Bindaree Food Group
A prominent leader in the Australian meat industry.
BFG’s Myola Feedlot is a modern 20,000 SCU (Standard Cattle Unit) capacity feedlot situated in the heart of the “Golden Triangle” in northwest NSW and is 70km from Goondiwindi, 60km from Moree and 50km from Warialda.
We are looking for a passionate Feeding Leading Hand to join us!
As the Feeding Leading Hand, you will be responsible for overseeing daily feeding operations including compliance with NFAS requirements and bunk calling and management. You will be able to lead the small feeding team positively, take initiative and have a commitment to safety and quality outcomes.
Skills, abilities, and experience required:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the industry.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Experience using FY3000 and Feed Bunk software is preferred but not essential.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- High attention to detail.
- You will have a genuine passion for the industry and have a ‘can do’ attitude.
What we have on offer:
- Staff accommodation is available on site and this position works a 10/4 roster.
- Above award remuneration for suitable applicants is available, negotiated on relevant skills and experience.
- Full time permanent position.
- A collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Career and development opportunities.
- Excellent employee benefits.
We believe a person’s role should evolve and grow in line with their development, career aspirations and the growth of the business. Grow your career with us – apply now!
For all enquiries contact email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit bfg.elmotalent.com.au.