Website Alexander Downs Pty Ltd
About the Business
Alexander Downs is a family owned vertically integrated paddock to plate operation situated on the Merriwa plateau, in the Upper Hunter Valley. We have a 2,000 head feedlot, supplementary-fed system, and breeding operation. We are looking for an enthusiastic stockperson for a full-time position to join our team.
About the Role
You Will be undertaking the following duties
· Induction of cattle.
· Daily Health check.
· Loading and Unloading of cattle.
· Weekend work on rotation.
· Skills in general low-stress cattle handling,
· Knowledge of all aspects of Cattle Husbandry
· Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team in a fast-paced atmosphere.
· Must have a good work ethic and be passionate about producing the highest quality beef.
· HR or MC licence an advantage but not essential.
If you are looking for a role with room for growth through all aspects of the meat industry this, is it, please send your resume to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.