Originally starting as a set of management practices focused on software development, Agile frameworks are now regularly applied across all business functions.
The Introduction to Agile virtual learning series explores the principles and practices of working in an agile environment to deliver business outcomes. Promoting a customer-centered mindset, you’ll learn tools and techniques for collaborating with diverse teams to develop products, services or experiences using an iterative, continuous improvement approach that acknowledges the need for organisations to be responsive to constant change.
The Introduction to Agile virtual class is intended for those who are responsible for ensuring that their organisation maintains relevancy and responds effectively to change and wishes to utilise best practice in the pursuit of these goals.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Define Agile values, principles, and mindsets
- Apply Agile practices in a range of business contexts
- Create conditions that foster collaboration
- Identify and engage with internal and external customers
- Plan and prepare for working on Agile projects
- Monitor and report on the progress of Agile projects
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Online Virtual Learning Session – 2 x 90-minute sessions across 2 days
$445.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)