In the rapidly evolving business environment, if you are not improving then you are falling behind.
The Implementing Continuous Improvement virtual learning series explores the imperative for all organisations to evaluate current practices, anticipate future needs, and create the conditions necessary for improved ways of working. You’ll learn tools and techniques for identifying, analysing, and solutioning opportunities for ongoing organisational improvement.
The Implementing Continuous Improvement virtual class is made for managers, leaders, and other employees whose role includes developing plans that ensure their organisation is as efficient and effective as possible.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse business issues to identify opportunities for improvement
- Implement processes to enable business improvement initiatives
- Apply continuous improvement techniques in context
- Take the lead in implementing continuous improvement initiatives
- Use problem solving strategies to facilitate improvement
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Online Virtual Learning Session – 2 x 90-minute sessions across 2 days
$445.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)