Effectively managing, developing and retaining employees is a critical challenge for every organisation. The competition for talent is fierce and it’s the teams and organisations with highly skilled, productive, tenured and engaged employees that ultimately have the greatest success.
AIM’s HR Essentials short course provides the fundamental knowledge and skills to manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle. Understand the foundations of talent strategy, performance, workforce planning, learning & development, policies, regulations and standards to improve the human resource standards across your business.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Contribute to workforce planning initiatives
- Implement performance management systems
- Coordinate delivery of human resource services
- Implement and monitor learning and development plans
- Review human resource policies and procedures
- Identify and respond to human resource issues
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
2 day On-Campus Workshop (face-to-face)
Campus Locations: Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Melbourne and Adelaide
$1,525.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)