To celebrate the launch of the feedlot industry’s revolutionary training, education and careers hub, Feedlot TECH, the Australian Lot Feeders’ Association is running a giveaway. One lucky individual will win a Feedlot TECH Launch pack valued at over $800.
The winner will be announced on 15 October 2021 during the live Smart Beef Bites – Smart Business webinar.
Included in the Giveaway pack is a $350 RM Williams gift voucher, a Saddler & Co leather pocket notepad, a complimentary registration to an ALFA 2022 training course and official Feedlot TECH merchandise.
Simply successfully complete a minimum of 1 training course on the Feedlot TECH Training hub before Monday 11th October.
Want to increase your chances? Complete additional online training courses to receive additional entries to the giveaway with each extra course you complete.
For steps on how to create an account and start your online training please see below for more information.
How to create an account on Feedlot TECH
- Visit https://www.feedlottech.com.au/feedlot-training-hub/ and click ‘Sign up’
- To sign up, please enter your email address and create a password. A confirmation email will be sent to your inbox (if it does not appear, check your junk mail). Click the link in the email to confirm your account and complete your account details. When prompted, enter your specific feedlot NFAS Number (or Group Number) to access training. If you are unsure of your NFAS or Group Number, complete the Verification Requirements Form.
Find and enrol in available online training courses
- Once your Training Hub account has been verified, navigate to the Course Catalogue to view available training courses. The eligible Feedlot Training Hub courses for the giveaway are:
- Feed Truck Operation
- Feed Shed Loader Operation
- Antimicrobial Stewardship in Feedlots
- Practical Bovine Post Mortem Techniques
- Cattle Health and Husbandry Practices – How-to Series
- ALFA Managing Summer Heat
- MLA Cattle Backgrounding and Induction Series
- Caring for Cattle Series
- Moving Towards Carbon Neutrality Webinar
- Exploring Feedlot Energy Webinar
- Enrol in a training course and complete the training.
- The giveaway will commence on 16 September 2021 and close midnight (AEDT) 11 October 2021.
- The winner will be drawn at random on 15 October 2021 during the live Smart Beef Bites – Smart Business webinar and get notified via email.
- A maximum of 10 entries per person are permitted.
- Open to Australian residents only.
- The winner will be requested to provide a postal address for their prize to be posted to them within a month of the giveaway closing. If the winner fails to provide a postal address within a month of the winner announcement, they may forfeit their prize.
- The ALFA Training Course registration prize is valid for course delivered in 2022 and covers one individual registration fee to an ALFA run training workshop or course. The winner of the giveaway is not required to be the individual who attends the training course.
- The promoter of this giveaway is the Australian Lot Feeders’ Association (ABN 16 009 928 018).