- This event has passed.
Moving towards carbon neutrality in feedlots webinar
May 12, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$55 – $110
Understanding your feedlot’s carbon footprint, how to calculate it and the opportunities available to reduce or offset carbon emissions.
This workshop will benefit feedlot owners and operators.
- Our industry footprint
- Understanding the feedlot industry’s baseline carbon emissions
- Carbon Neutrality
- Introducing the Carbon Neutral Booklet
- 3NOP Feed Additives
- Interpreting the research
- Case Studies, a lot feeder’s perspective
- How reducing/offsetting carbon on site has made a difference
- Carbon offset modelling – price premiums on retail products
Participant resources included:
- Moving Towards Carbon Neutrality Manual
- R&D Update Factsheet on 3NOP Research
- Fact Sheet on Feedlot Emissions
DATE & TIME
The webinar topics will be delivered over one live-streamed 2-hour webinar sessions at 12 noon (AEST) on Wednesday, 12 May 2021.
If you are unavailable for the live session, a recording will be provided to catch up.
ALFA MEMBER – $55 (inc gst) per person
NON-MEMBER – $110 (inc gst) per person
The registration fee includes access to the session, all pre-webinar materials, post-webinar copies of the presentations and a certificate upon completion. A group discount is available to those with 5 or more staff registered. Discount applied at registration.
If you need assistance or would like to contact ALFA regarding this workshop, please email email@example.com or call (02) 9290 3700.
Registrations will close 7 May. Member and group discounts available.
This workshop has been developed in collaboration with Meat & Livestock Australia and is proudly sponsored by DSM.