ALFA Margin & People Management Program 2021/2022 – Session 3
February 21, 2022 - February 23, 2022
The MPM Program is designed to provide lot feeders and industry professionals with a deeper understanding of how to manage a modern feedlot business.
Skills required to run any successful business include people management and an understanding of business financials. The MPM Program sessions cover topics such as basic financial margin management, time management, setting priorities, human behaviour and how to work more effectively with other people, especially in difficult situations.
The MPM Program was established in 2008. The Program now boasts a strong alumni network of over 110 lot feeders and industry professionals, many of whom are now prominent industry leaders.
*Revised 2021/2022 MPM Program timeframes due to COVID-19 restrictions.
SESSION 1 & 2: 31st January 2021 – 4th February 2022 in Sydney, NSW.
- PEOPLE & GENERAL MANAGEMENT
- COMMODITY MANAGEMENT, CRISIS MANAGEMENT & FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
SESSION 3: 22-23 February 2022 in Sydney, NSW.
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATION TRAINING & PEOPLE MANAGEMENT
Day 1 – Learning Outcomes:
- How to deliver presentations with real impact
- How to overcome fears and deal with anxiety
- Understand how to tailor presentations to the audience
- How to structure the presentation content for added clarity
Day 2 – Learning Outcomes:
- How to work effectively with others
- Refresher and build upon earlier first sessions
SESSION 4: 20-21 April 2022 in Wagga Wagga, NSW.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN FUTURE PROGRAMS
ALFA are currently accepting EOI for Course 13 (2022). Spots are limited and are allocated first in, first served. Register your expression of interest here.
Key dates for registration each year are below:
- Registrations Open: February
- Registrations Close: 30 June
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
The training is aimed at feedlot employees and industry professionals who aspire to becoming a Manager or gaining
a leadership role in their business. It is also valuable for those employees who already manage a number of staff and are looking to gain further skills in the area of people management or perhaps seeking a better understanding of general business management.