The rate of change today is unprecedented; however, research shows 70% of organisational change programs fail to achieve their goals. The ability to adapt to constant change with agility and speed whilst engaging your people is one of the critical challenges facing organisations, managers and leaders today.
The Change Management short course from AIM covers the step-by-step process for successful change. Understand the various types of change that affect your organisation and apply different models of change in the context of your business. Learn to plan, prepare and implement change with the tools to effectively resolve resistance to the change process.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the various types of change that affect organisations and apply models of organisational change in the context of your business
- Develop effective change management strategies
- Adapt your leadership style to effectively lead change by understanding the human side of change
- Develop a change management and change communication plan for your organisation using tools and insights into the change process
- Master strategies to align people with change, appealing to emotions and fact
- Know how to assess the impacts of change and recognise that everybody’s personal change journey will be different
- Understand the process of sustaining change and know how to embed a change initiative as the new ‘business as usual’
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Face-to-face – 2-day on Campus Workshop
Campus Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra
$1,525.00 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)