It is inevitable that throughout your career you will be faced with individuals and situations that test your composure.
The Addressing Difficult Behaviours virtual learning series explores the complexities and challenges of dealing with individual differences and unique personalities.
The series unpacks common causes of misunderstanding, miscommunication, and misbehaviour that can occur in the workplace and identifies practical tools and techniques to address concerns while creating and maintaining relationships built on respect.
The Addressing Difficult Behaviours virtual class is designed to help people successfully navigate conflicting personalities and difficult situations, meaning it has value for workers of all levels and industries.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Recognise how your own actions and behaviours affect others
- Identify and analyse others’ behaviours and determine the extent to which they are or are not ‘difficult people’
- Question and clarify your own assumptions, bias, and judgement
- Confidently express thoughts and feelings relating to others’ behaviour
- Apply communication frameworks to address unhelpful actions and attitudes
- Use positive influence to alter others’ behaviours
- Determine leadership approaches to support sustained individual, team, and organisational performance within the digital economy
Entry or Workplace Requirements
There are no entry or workplace requirements to attend this course.
Delivery Method and Time Requirements
Online Virtual Learning Session – 2 x 90-minute sessions across 2 days
$445.50 (includes 10% Feedlot TECH discount)